Technology project manager
- Employment typeFull time
- Experience3+ years
Our organization is currently in need of a Technology Project Manager. The principal role of a Project Manager is to develop and maintain a technology project plan, outlining project's tasks, milestone dates, status, and allocation of resources to stakeholders and other interested parties. Our Technology Project Manager is responsible for clearly defining and quantifying each step, as well as for establishing concrete deadlines for each project milestone and deliverable.
Our perfect candidate
- At least 3 years of management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers;
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience;
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Works across multiple groups including facilities, vendors, consultants, and operation;
- Can host effective meetings with professional discipline and rigor using industry tools for performance metric reporting;
- Possesses strong communication and presentation skills at the senior level as well as the ability to work closely and constructively with all areas of the business;
- Demonstrates confidence and composure when facing uncertainty, rapid change, and aggressive deadlines common to rapidly growing companies with evolving business models.
- Executing well-defined project analysis, including cost-benefit and structure analysis;
- Ensuring high levels of client satisfaction for assigned projects;
- Analyzing and resolving problems associated with technology issues, project resources, and project integration issues;
- Preparing reports for Stakeholder level decision making and decision support;
- Developing risk mitigation plans and manage customer expectations and resolve cross-functional issues;
- Facilitating cooperation between technology and business teams, technology experience is a must have;
- Defining technology engagement strategies with stakeholders;
- Running and managing projects with clients, examples include running evaluation and pilot programs, benchmarking;
- Measuring success using analytics, overseeing ongoing distribution to clients.
Employment conditions for this role
- Captivating work with a friendly, young team;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Spacious comfortable office with cozy lounge zones;
- Employment contract with company (full employment including social security);
- High salary: determined individually, but definitely above industry average;
- Taxes paid by the company.